The Day Job
I've been developing websites since 1998 and have managed projects both big and small. I know how to communicate with designers, coders and business folk alike. More importantly, I understand how people use websites and use that knowledge to create satisfying online experiences.
Since 2001, my focus has been in making sites that are both useful and user friendly. It benefits everyone — customers, business people, project managers, developers and designers. It's good sense all around.
As a usability analyst, I design and conduct usability tests, develop electronic surveys, analyze web traffic data, moderate focus groups, evaluate interface designs, and develop intuitive site maps & navigation for web applications.
Select a project below for a brief overview, images and a direct link.
- Duke Energy - Fortune 100 energy corporation
- AdvanceSC - Economic development initiative
- Spectra Energy - Energy corporation (launches in 2007)
- Abejas Boutique - Clothing boutique
- Anderson Architects - Architectural firm
- The Womens Resource - Non-profit organization
- Katya Kirilloff - Photographer
- Austin Miller - Photographer
- Alain Clement - Photographer